POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : camera-angel : camera-angel Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  camera-angel
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 17 Jan 2001 16:37:42
Message: <3a6610a6@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

I showed my wife my current work with Pov and she said: "All those walls are
oblique". And she is right of course. I know, it's a matter of the
camera-angle and the perspective camera. I looked in the help-file to find
which is the default camera angle, but can't find it.
So what is the default angle and which angle will give me more "realistic"
results (I know, that it's realistic anyway, but ...)

Thanks,

Marc-Hendrik